Product Manager, Data Acquisition
The Data Acquisition product manager role in Zendrive will be responsible for developing and implementing a proactive data collection program to meet future product priorities of Zendrive. This job involves project & vendor management to meet the developed road map for data acquisition at Zendrive. A self-driven and organised person who can multi-task across various projects would be ideal for this role.
What we want you to do:
- Manage external contractors/vendors to develop and manage a mobile data collection application. This app should be able to support all the ad-hoc data collection use cases for the Zendrive teams
- Proactive data acquisition plan
- Create roadmaps for data acquisition following product priorities
- Develop a plan to collect this data from various sources, external or internal
- Execute the plan and coordinate with development teams to create datasets
- Manage internal data collection programs at the Zendrive Bangalore office
- Create proposals, obtain budgets, and run programs for label data collection
- Curate publicly available datasets.
Key Results you will be tracked on:
- Develop a roadmap and deliver the data collection app for various use cases
- Generate useful data set following product roadmap and priority items
- Unlocking development teams based on the execution of the data collection plan
What you need to have:
- At least 8-9 years of prior experience.
- Engineering degree and ability to explore and analyse data
- Experience in recruiting and managing partners
- Experience in project ownership and delivery
What will score bonus points:
- Proven track record of delivering cross functional projects
- Startup experience
What we offer you:
Working from a remote location of your choice, until such time as we figure that it is safe to move into a more conducive office space, which may not be anytime soon. Having said that, we provide a great collaborative environment even virtually with the best engineering talent to be found anywhere in the world. Along with a competitive salary, we will be providing you the opportunity to contribute to the development of products that make a real impact on the world.
If you are excited about the job description and see yourself excelling in this role, hit the APPLY FOR THIS POSITION button at the end of this page. Our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.