Director of Product Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Director, Product Management will own the planning and execution of products for Zendrive. In this role, you will be hands-on with customers and internal stakeholders to define the product, and work closely with business and technical teams to launch and scale industry-disrupting products.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of product managers in defining product definition and execution for all Zendrive’s products
- Develop and maintain release roadmap in alignment with the company’s strategic initiatives
- Write detailed product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements with the business and engineering teams
- Meet with customers and prospects, supporting the go-to-market team as the product expert
- Proactively share your industry and technical expertise with internal team members, filling in gaps and working to build a common understanding of product capabilities across the business
- Define beta programs and lead the execution of these programs. Work closely with the go to market team, account managers and customers to gather feedback and iterate the product
- Provide technical training to sales and solutions engineers, and assist in creating the business case, demo scripts and pilot playbook
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and leverage that expertise to drive product innovation and capture market opportunities
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in product management
- Credibility and presence.You have a knack for making sure your voice is heard and becoming a trusted expert within a cross-functional team.
- A history of delivering sophisticated enterprise products with a deep technical understanding of high-scale distributed systems
- A proven track record of hiring, mentoring, and leading high functioning product management teams
- A strong quantitative skill-set with a dedication to rigorous data driven decision-making
- Experience working with mobile products, data platforms. data science, APIs, and large scale production environments
- A structured thinker who applies a methodical approach to solve complex, ambiguous problems
- Deep customer empathy and "outside-of-the-box" creative thinking.Consumer empathy and ability to discern good UX design
- Academic background in computer science or related
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Humble, patient, unflappable.You can navigate challenging conversations with customers, and negotiate with team members of priorities so that others feel heard, aligned and empowered
- Detail-oriented, strong prioritisation, and ability to multitask and execute in a face-paced work environment
An MBA is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving the future of mobility safety