Software Development Engineer in Test II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Zendrive, we are rapidly executing on our mission to make “the roads of the world safer through data and analytics”. If you wish to share in this mission and are passionate about giving customers a great mobile automation experience in Android, you may wish to join our talented engineering team at Zendrive.
As a part of our QA team, you’ll be responsible for defining our standards and ensuring the end-to-end quality and reliability of our products. We’re looking for a proven and experienced Automation Engineer that can excel in a fun, fast-moving startup environment.
What you need to do:
You will help set up continuous delivery, deployment, and reporting model to enable rapid testing and frequent releases with high quality. In addition, you will:
● Collaborate with the various Zendrive teams to understand the product and become a product expert.
● Design and implement the next generation test framework, test suites, and test cases for mobile (Android or iOS)
● Solve complex test automation problems, identify potential candidates for automation, promote automation and effective reuse of automated test code.
● Design and implement a framework for automation for non-functional tests and identify candidates for the same.
What you need to have:
Other than experience in quality management software and processes, you need to have experience in working with CI/CD tools. In addition, you will need the following:
● 3 to 5 years of experience developing test automation for mobile, backend systems, APIs, web under agile development methodology, and continuous deployment.
● Expertise in Junit /Java /Mobile Technologies and any testing framework.
● Demonstrated depth of experience in communicating with internal groups, including Product Management and Development teams.
● Commitment to quality of the product and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing.
● Proven ownership and delivery of automation for a sizable product or product component, a strong sense of independence, and self-direction.
● Experience working with large codebases, writing entirely new code, and maintaining existing code.
What will score you bonus points:
● Ability to identify patterns of defects and bugs in the system, debugging issues.
● Experience working with test coverage tools, writing non-functional test suites.
● Prior experience with AWS device farm or any other device cloud for mobile testing and automation
What we offer you:
Working from a remote location of your choice, until such time as we figure that it is safe to move into a more conducive office space, which may not be anytime soon. Having said that, we provide a great collaborative environment even virtually with the best engineering talent to be found anywhere in the world. Along with a competitive salary, we will be providing you with the opportunity to contribute to the development of products that make a real impact on the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.