Software Development Engineer in Test - I/II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is executing rapidly on its mission of “making all ground transportation safer using data and analytics” and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
We are looking for an SDET for our Backend systems with 2-4 years of experience programming with Python/Java or a similar language. You will be a part of the QA team which is fast growing and setting up automation tests for the backend systems. If you are passionate about writing tests that deal with terabytes of data affecting millions of users, then Zendrive is the place for you. Zendrive is building a best-in-class platform of driving data for users all over the world and providing ways to analyze and monetize this data.
What you need to have
- Graduate degree in engineering/IT/MCA
- Experience in Python /Java / Scala or any other server-side scripting technology
- Strong knowledge in automation testing
- API Testing experience
- 1 -2 years experience in testing enterprise applications
- Experience in understanding business needs to develop the right tests that help us maintain a high-quality bar for all our backend systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
You will get bonus points for:-
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Experience in automation testing on the mobile side
What we offer you:-
Working from a remote location of your choice, until such time as we figure that it is safe to move into a more conducive office space, which may not be anytime soon. Having said that, we provide a great collaborative environment even virtually with the best engineering talent to be found anywhere in the world. Along with a competitive salary, we will be providing you the opportunity to contribute to the development of products that make a real impact on the world.
If you are excited about the job description and see yourself excelling in this role, hit the APPLY FOR THIS POSITION button at the end of this page. Our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving the future of mobility safety