Senior Software Engineer-Backend
This job is no longer accepting applications.
“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but rather when there is nothing more to take away.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
While there may be no such thing as a perfect world, we are working towards making it a safer place to drive by building products that support the evolution of transportation. We are writing code that processes terabytes of data in real-time collected through smartphone applications that speak to millions of vehicles. Imagine the best-in-class infrastructure that makes it possible to analyze and monetize this data.
If you have 7+ years of programming experience with Java / Python and are passionate about achieving perfection in coding, you may be what Zendrive needs for its back-end team.
What we need you to do:
- Understand and analyze project requirements and translate them into specifications and programming deliverables
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and clients to enhance existing applications and build new ones
- Test and debug the backend infrastructure in controlled situations
- Maintain systems and update as per requirement
What you need to have:
- BE/BTech or MTech / Dual degree in Computer Science from a Tier-1 institute
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and their application
- Hands-on experience of coding in Python and Java among other programming languages
- Good understanding of building scalable systems which are easy to operate and cost-effective
What we offer you:
Apart from a competitive salary, we offer you the option of working from a location of your choice until we determine that it is safe to work in a physical office environment. You also get to collaborate with some of the best software engineering talent in the world and a cross-functional team that includes designers, frontend programmers, and product managers. We also offer you the opportunity to create products that have a deep material impact on the world.
If you are excited about the job description and see yourself excelling in this role, hit the APPLY FOR THIS POSITION button at the end of this page. Our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving the future of mobility safety