Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone.
At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer through data and analytics. We’ve analyzed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and kept 70+ million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionizing mobility and auto insurance, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission.
As Senior Product Manager for Advertising, you will lead the charge in creating a new way for PL auto insurers to acquire customers, and for mobile app publishers to monetize their audience.
In this role, you will be hands-on with customers to define the features and roadmap that will enable success. Combining your experience and aptitude for working with both business and technical teams, you’ll launch and scale products, and then lead their management through the full product lifecycle.
This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
What you’ll do
- Meet with customers and prospects, supporting the go-to-market team as the product expert
- Drive requirements definition, own the backlog and roadmap, provide input for strategy, and the long-term vision for Zendrive’s insurance solutions
- Develop and maintain roadmap alignment with the company’s strategic initiatives
- Proactively share your industry expertise with internal team members, working to build the knowledge of others
- Write product requirements documents, and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design, and development teams
- Provide product guidance and assist in the definition of POCs and pilots
- Support in training sales executives and solutions engineers, and assist in creating sales and marketing materials
- Be informed and opinionated with respect to the competition and leverage that knowledge to drive product innovation and market differentiation
What we're looking for
- Deep experience of personal lines auto insurance performance marketing and customer acquisition in the US
- Demonstrated knowledge of the interplay between marketing, telematics, and actuarial functions within an insurer
- 3+ years of experience in product management (roadmap development, requirements gathering and definition, hands-on experience working with engineers, day-to-day planning and coordination, supporting sales, marketing, and customer success)
- Credibility and presence. You have a knack for making sure your voice is heard and becoming a trusted expert within a cross-functional team
- A structured thinker who applies a methodical approach to solve complex, ambiguous problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Humble, patient, thoughtful. You successfully build trusted relationships internally and externally, are mindful of positioning such that the outcome you want is best achieved
- Detail-oriented, strong prioritization, and ability to multitask and execute in a face-paced work environment
- Academic background in computer science or related
- Experience working with mobile products and platforms, Apps, SDKs, & APIs
- Experience working across multiple countries/geographies
Why join us? We thought you'd never ask. Zendrive is very proud to offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Paid Time Off (Unlimited vacation days & paid holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance (No cost to you)
- 401(k) plan
- HSA and Health and Dependent Care FSAs (Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for out-of-pocket expenses)
- Work from home
- Learning & development opportunities
- Monthly stipends for gym, yoga or massage, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile data plan
- A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to make driving safer and transform the auto insurance industry (while building the next unicorn)
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving the future of mobility safety