Software Development Engineer III - Backend
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zendrive’s mission is to “make roads safer using data and analytics”. To make that a reality, we make a smartphone-first platform that:
- Automatically detects vehicle collisions and accidents and helps save lives
- Understands and predicts driving behavior, and improves driver safety
- Helps drivers and fleets save time and money
We want a Backend Engineer to join our Bangalore team.
About Your Role
The Backend team at Zendrive is responsible for creating the infrastructure that supports all of Zendrive’s technology. Backend engineers write web services and APIs that are used by internal teams and customers alike.
As a backend engineer, you will:
- Understand and analyze project requirements
- Translate requirements into specifications and programming deliverables
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and clients to enhance existing applications and build new ones
- Test and debug the backend infrastructure in controlled situations
- Maintain systems and update as needed
What’s In It For You
- Receive a competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Be recognised and appreciated for your hard work in our kudos and awards culture
- Build world-class products, such as our Collision APIs
- Learn with the best: Work with a world-class, industry-leading team of engineers and data scientists
- Work on challenging problems, such as eliminating all road collisions
- Discover both vertical and lateral growth opportunities for your career
- Enjoy the benefits of a full-time job such as health insurance and spending allowances
- Enjoy the benefits of Zendrive’s culture with regular events, celebrations, and gifts
Work from a remote location of your choice, until we deem it safe to return to an office environment
You must have:
- 5+ years of professional experience coding with Java / Python
- B.E / B.Tech OR M.Tech / Dual degree in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms and their application
- Good understanding of building scalable systems which are easy to operate and cost-effective
What we offer you
Working from a remote location of your choice, until such time as we figure that it is safe to move into a more conducive office space, which may not be anytime soon. Having said that, we provide a great collaborative environment even virtually with the best engineering talent to be found anywhere in the world. Along with a competitive salary, we will be providing you the opportunity to contribute to the development of products that make a real impact on the world.
If you are excited about the job description and see yourself excelling in this role, hit the APPLY FOR THIS POSITION button at the end of this page. Our Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving the future of mobility safety