Software Development Engineer III - IOS
Zendrive’s mission is to “make roads safer using data and analytics”. To make that a reality, we make a smartphone-first platform that:
- Automatically detects vehicle collisions and accidents and helps save lives
- Understands and predicts driving behavior, and improves driver safety
- Helps drivers and fleets save time and money
Our transportation system is evolving. Car ownership in urban centers is peaking and consumers are increasingly choosing on-demand and shared ride services over driving themselves.
At the same time, commercial and on-demand fleets are becoming increasingly reliant on mobile technology, and autonomous cars are making the move from science fiction to reality.
As miles driven shift away from personal vehicles to commercial or shared fleets, a new framework is required for addressing safety. Zendrive is leading the evolution of safety in an era of transportation innovation and mobile ubiquity.
We are dedicated to making roads safer through data and analytics.
Through our product suite, we leverage mobile sensor data to provide actionable insights that improve safety for passengers and drivers worldwide.
What we expect from you:
- Build cutting-edge algorithms and techniques on a mobile device.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for the iOS platform
- Create a modular SDK that customers can easily integrate into their apps
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, and usability of features.
- Ship an extremely robust SDK which is extensively tested via unit and integration tests to cover a wide variety of possible scenarios.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with the iOS SDK and other frameworks
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Experience in shipping high-quality features in production.