Senior Mobile Product Manager
Imagine a world where every driver with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone. At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer through data and analytics. We’ve analyzed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and have kept 100+ million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionizing road safety, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission.
Zendrive customers are insurers, automotive OEMs and consumer apps that seek to use data, analytics, and feedback to make roads safer and assess mobile risk. Zendrive's Product team partners across all functional areas in our organization to deliver best in class telematics products. Product Managers play an essential role in setting a vision for our products and strategy and bringing that strategy to market through iterating and testing features that drive results for our company. This role reports to the Director of Product Management, and will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Design and Engineering teams. This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- End-to-end ownership of customer facing mobile assets (roadmap, requirements gathering, PRDs, execution with engineering, GTM strategy).
- Partner with Sales and CS teams to stay continuously in tune with customer needs, maintain and evangelize mobile product roadmap.
- Identify key pain points for customers who build apps on top of Zendrive's mobile SDK platform. Collaborate with design and engineering to create mobile solutions to address these pain points.
- Partner with Engineering teams on backlog management to execute against the most impactful priorities.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to run experiments and A/B test effectiveness of features.
- Prior experience with mobile app product development and future direction of mobile technologies.
- 5+ years of prior experience in product management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Engineering or related field and an analytical mindset.
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated experience in experimentation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate externally to partners, internally across the organization from leadership to engineers.
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply!
For Colorado-based employment: The Senior Mobile Product Manager role has an annual starting salary of $150,000, plus bonus and a competitive equity package. The actual starting salary may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
Zendrive is very proud to offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible Time Off
- Family Leave
- Learning & development opportunities
- Monthly allowance for wellness, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile
- A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office