Facilities Managers, Ground Operations
Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, Flight OS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
FACILITIES MANAGER, GROUND OPERATIONS - CAMARILLO, CA
The Facilities Manager will lead and oversee facilities in our Camarillo office. You will serve as a subject matter expert on delivering meaningful workplace experiences, programs and services for our Skyryse team and managing seamless in-office operations as we continue to grow.
- Manage, maintain, and implement day-to-day operations of site activities
- Monitor and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors, landlords, and other facilities partners
- Communicate details regarding lease compliance, insurance requirements, and claims
- Exercise project management skills — including but not limited to: preparing, changing and managing project scope, quality, timeline and budget
- Ensure visitor protocols are adhered to and appropriate internal workplace requirements are maintained
- Identify and correct conditions that could jeopardize safety or health
- Manage and maintain facility equipment inventory
- 8+ years of professional experience in facilities management
- Experience developing and managing workplace tools, systems, and improvements
- Experience in office renovation, headcount/spatial planning, maintenance needs, and knowledge of workplace experience programs
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Workplace Tools & Spatial planning exposure
- Understanding of Operations and Maintenance
- Knowledge of Sustainability & Finance
- Real Estate, Construction, & Property Management knowledge
- Knowledge of Procurement
- Comfort and familiarity in dealing with highly confidential information
- Familiarity with industrial and/or aviation specific work standards
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible vacation policy
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Safety Through Simplicity