Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
Executive Assistant - El Segundo, CA
- Provide high-level administrative support to executive team members to ensure company goals and objectives are accomplished
- Manage executive leaders calendar - scheduling meetings and confirming on behalf of executives
- Act as a point of contact between executives and internal or external staff
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks - including drafting correspondence, agendas, memos, powerpoint editing and other documents
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Manage lunch delivery services and employee pantry/office supplies
- Event planning and coordination
- Perform other ad hoc office duties in-line with start-up companies assigned by executives
- Work experience as an executive assistant or similar role
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and employees
- Event planning experience
- Experience working at a start-up
- Business acumen
- Experience in developing internal processes and procedures
- AA or BA degree
- Some prior experience working with office security and facilities staff
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- Company subsidized lunch when working in-office M-F
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Safety Through Simplicity