Assistant Manager Finance
River is an electric vehicle company backed by marquee international investors - Dubai based Al- Futtaim Group, Lowercarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel-based Maniv Mobility, and US-based Trucks VC. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and has grown close to 300 employees in less than 2 years since its inception. We have also recently launched our first product Indie, the #SUVofScooters in Feb’23. Further details about the company as well as the product are accessible on our website: www.rideriver.com
Location : Hoskote Bangalore(On-site - Work from Office only)
- Prepare monthly balance sheets and Profit and Loss statements.
- Handle cash and maintain cash records.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Analyze monthly financial statements for distribution to executive management.
- Assist auditors with audit-related matters.
- Prepare necessary schedules for tax returns and ensure compliance with tax laws.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial information.
- Generate payroll journal entries
- Responsible for account analysis during the monthly closing.
- Work with other departments to ensure that all financial activities are accurately recorded and reported.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 6+ years of experience in financial management or accounting.
- Experience in preparing financial statements and account reconciliations.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions