Engineering Applications User Experience Lead
Located in Northern California, the team at Joby Aviation is driven by our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine a piloted air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly carries you and your fellow passengers over the congested city streets below, enabling you to spend more time with the people and places that matter most. Since 2009, our team has worked steadily to make this dream a reality. We’ve designed and tested many generations of prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the Joby aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration, scaling our manufacturing, and preparing to launch commercial service in 2025.
- Partner with Engineering team and PLM IT team members to drive improvements in the overall experience of the various Engineering Applications, focusing on ENOVIA initially
- Drive creation of an overall IT Strategy for Engineering leveraging industry best practices that supports current state and growth over the next 5 years
- Working with key stake holders (business, IT) create and implement roadmaps with Dassault that improve our overall capabilities
- Create training materials and provide on-site training to various Engineering team members globally
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 15+ years of working experience in CATIA/3DExperience
- Must have working experience with 3DExperience 2020x and above
- Good understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE/ENOVIA fundamentals, data model and system architecture
- Ability to interact with users to understand their pain points and turn those into actionable user stories
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain high standards of work.
- Team oriented attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving techniques and analytical ability.
- Working experience with DELMIA
Compensation at Joby is a combination of base pay and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). The target base pay for this position is $116,500 - 178,600/year. The compensation package will be determined by job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Joby also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, and more.
Joby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing