Recruiting Coordinator (Temporary)
Located in Northern California, the team at Joby Aviation is driven by our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine a piloted air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly carries you and your fellow passengers over the congested city streets below, enabling you to spend more time with the people and places that matter most. Since 2009, our team has worked steadily to make this dream a reality. We’ve designed and tested many generations of prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the Joby aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration, scaling our manufacturing, and preparing to launch commercial service in 2025.
The Recruiting Coordinator is an essential part of the Recruiting team at Joby. They will work closely with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers to create an outstanding experience for every candidate.
- Scheduling phone screens, zoom interviews, on-site interviews by working with hiring teams and candidates
- Act as liaison between Joby and candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from interview to start date
- Administering NDA’s and ensuring all candidates have signed an NDA
- Source applicants using a variety of tools
- Interact with all staff levels across multiple offices in a professional manner
- Participating in recruitment events, such as career fairs, campus visits and conferences
- Assist with department projects and initiatives
- Manage job postings and advertisements
- Work closely with and provide miscellaneous support to the recruiting team as needed
- Bachelor's degree or some combination of education and experience as a substitute
- At least one year of experience in a fast paced, customer service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience in scheduling
This is a temporary role, anticipated to last 3-6 months. The target base pay for this position is $18-$29/hour. The compensation package will be determined by job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Joby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing