Manufacturing Technical Trainer
This Manufacturing Technical Trainer is responsible for delivering pre-designed curricula to employees across various teams and departments, starting with structural assembly technicians. The ideal candidate possesses strong mechanical assembly skills, presentation skills, a passion for teaching, and the ability to connect with learners from diverse backgrounds. The Technical Trainer will ensure that all participants receive consistent training experiences that align with the company’s objectives and standards.
- Facilitate in-person training sessions using pre-designed curricula.
- Engage participants through interactive methods and encourage participation and discussions.
- Address questions and provide clarity on topics as needed.
- Classroom Management
- Schedule training sessions ensuring minimal disruption to regular business operations.
- Prepare training materials, equipment, and facilities prior to each session.
- Ensure classroom setup meets the needs of the training program and provides a conducive learning environment.
Feedback & Improvement
- Collect feedback from participants after each training session.
- Collaborate with the curriculum design team to suggest improvements based on participant feedback and observations during sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training sessions and report findings to the Training Manager.
- Liaise with department heads and team leaders to coordinate training schedules and understand specific team needs.
- Work closely with the Learning & Development team to stay updated on any changes or updates to the training materials.
- Stay updated on training methods, presentation skills, and the company’s evolving products/services.
Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance training delivery skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical training experience (aerospace maintenance or manufacturing preferred)
- Familiarity with virtual training platforms and tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other training software.
- Standing for prolonged periods while training.
- Occasional travel to different company sites.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certification or equivalent experience
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to different learning styles and needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation at Joby is a combination of base pay and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). The target base pay for this position is $26-$30/hr. The compensation package will be determined by job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Joby also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, and more.
Joby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing