Located in Northern California, the team at Joby Aviation is driven by our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine a piloted air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly carries you and your fellow passengers over the congested city streets below, enabling you to spend more time with the people and places that matter most. Since 2009, our team has worked steadily to make this dream a reality. We’ve designed and tested many generations of prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the Joby aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration, scaling our manufacturing, and preparing to launch commercial service in 2025.
Joby Aviation is looking to hire a recruiter to help build the future of aviation and fill crucial roles for the design, production, and administration of eVTOL aircraft. This role will collaborate with hiring managers and executives to identify gaps and work toward filling those gaps. The recruiter must be able to source, screen, and select candidates for critical positions at Joby Aviation, while promoting our employer brand and reducing the company’s time-to-hire.
- Build and maintain the most amazing recruiting strategy, process and team
- Scale Joby's rapidly growing global employee base
- Identify departmental needs by collaborating with hiring managers
- Create and post technical job descriptions
- Source and screen candidates for a variety of roles
- Prepare recruiting reports on key metrics, such as candidate pipeline and time-to-hire
- Interview candidates using a combination of structured interviews and technical assessments
- Negotiate offers and effectively close candidates successfully
- Follow up with passive candidates on current job openings
- Attend and participate in tech conferences and meetups
- BA/BS degree#
- 5+ years recruiting experience placing various high tech positions - Aerospace experience is a plus
- Understanding of the engineering process
- Ability to understand and explain positions related to various technical roles
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (experience with iCIMS ATS a plus)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptive in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with iCIMS
- Aerospace industry experience
The target base pay for this position is $74,900 - $131,600/yr. The compensation package will be determined by job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Joby also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, and more.
Joby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing