3DX Senior Analyst
Located in Northern California, the team at Joby Aviation is driven by our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine a piloted air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly carries you and your fellow passengers over the congested city streets below, enabling you to spend more time with the people and places that matter most. Since 2009, our team has worked steadily to make this dream a reality. We’ve designed and tested many generations of prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the Joby aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration, scaling our manufacturing, and preparing to launch commercial service in 2025.
- Work with business users and Dassault systems to identify the improvements in the user experience
- Develop strategies to improve the efficiency of using the 3DX tool
- Convert improvements into user stories and implement them within platform
- Account administration & ticket management
- Daily User support
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering/computer science, or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in 3DExperience including Enovia/Catia/Delmia
- Good understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE/ENOVIA/CATIA/DELMIA fundamentals, data model and system architecture
- Must have working hands on experience with 3DX 2020x and above
- EKL scripting
- Widget & Dashboard customization in 3DExperience
- Experience in REST API & Webservices
Compensation at Joby is a combination of base pay and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). The target base pay for this position is $116,500 - $155,300/year. The compensation package will be determined by job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Joby also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, and more.
This position must meet US export control compliance requirements, therefore a candidate must qualify as a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15. “US Person” includes US Citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees, or asylees.
Joby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing