Senior Application Security Engineer
Who we are:
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium-duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, B2B logistics for Fortune 500 customers including Kroger, Walmart, Tyson Foods, Loblaw, Pitney Bowes, Georgia-Pacific, and KBX; enabling them to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance service levels and product flow across multiple locations while reducing labor costs and meeting an unprecedented expectation for faster deliveries. Gatik’s Class 3-7 autonomous box trucks are commercially deployed in multiple markets including Texas, Arkansas, and Ontario, Canada.
About the role:
We're looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer who wants to work in a fast-paced, execution-oriented team. Gatik’s Fleet Management Software team is responsible for the design, development, deployment & maintenance of various applications in our product suite that serve our customers and partners and provide seamless visibility into and interaction with our AV fleet that enables freight-only operations for unparalleled safety, efficiency, responsiveness, and reliability in middle-mile logistics.
This role is onsite 4 days a week at our Mountain View, CA office!
What you'll do:
- Align Gatik's Software Development Life Cycle with security best practices: conducting security assessments
- Coordinate with developers on all aspects of SDLC through planning, feasibility analysis, design, development, testing to implementation and operations
- Conduct threat modeling, pen tests and manual source code reviews
- Mature Gatik's processes, practices and toolset
- Improve, develop, and maintain security documentation
- Assist teams in reproducing, triaging, and addressing application security vulnerabilities
- Provide product security guidance and architecture oversight, design reviews, and security feature roadmap collaboration
- Develop new security automation and tooling to improve our detection of application vulnerabilities, and to assist in the remediation of findings
- Conduct Dynamic and static analysis
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field of study
- 7+ years of industry experience in Application or Product security
- Strong expertise conducting DAST/SAST
- Strong understanding of web and mobile application security
- Strong knowledge of applied cryptography, TLS/SSL, web authentication protocols such as OAuth/SAML
- Strong knoeldge in security vulnerabilities, attack vectors, mitigation techniques, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10 vulnerability detection and mitigation
- Experience developing and operating cloud systems in Azure
More about Gatik:
With headquarters in Mountain View, CA and offices in Canada, Texas and Arkansas. Gatik is establishing new standards of success for the autonomous trucking industry every day. Visit us at Gatik for more company information and Jobs @ Gatik for more open roles.
- The 10 most innovative companies in transportation of 2023
- America’s Best Startup Employers of 2023 by Forbes
- America’s Best Startup Employers of 2022 by Forbes
- Gatik been named as a 2023 FreightTech 25 winner!
- Gatik named a TIME Best Invention of 2022
- Apeksha Kumavat recognized on the Inc. 2022 Female Founders 100 List
- Gatik’s Gautam Narang on the importance of knowing your customer
- Gatik CEO Gautam Narang was Named Among the Most Exceptional Entrepreneurs of 2022 by Goldman Sachs
Taking care of our team:
At Gatik, we connect people of extraordinary talent and experience to an opportunity to create a more resilient supply chain and contribute to our environment’s sustainability. We are diverse in our backgrounds and perspectives yet united by a bold vision and shared commitment to our values. Our culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect and agility.
We at Gatik strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that together we can do great things. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile