Graphic Designer (Remote)
Join Denim and Become an Industry Disruptor
Denim is a financial enablement platform that is rapidly disrupting the $2 trillion logistics sector. Our proprietary technology platform allows freight brokers to simplify their financial operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow in a competitive market. We’re backed by top freight and fintech investors.
We care about our employees’ professional – and personal – lives. Our workforce is fully remote, we offer unlimited paid time off and our culture celebrates diversity. We’ve earned a Best Places to Work Award from Built In. Join us!
What Excites You:
- You love to create in multiple mediums - stunning static visuals and compelling multi-media stories
- You love the challenge of creating within corporate parameters, and see yourself as a piece of the overall demand gen puzzle
- You bring new ideas to the table on types of creative that can influence overarching marketing campaigns and strategy
- You embrace new technology and design standards, and seek to improve Denim’s overall design efficiency and effectiveness
What You'll Own:
- Elevate the Denim brand and tell the Denim story by conceptualizing, developing, designing, and implementing collateral that are in in support of marketing and sales efforts.
- Produce branded collateral such as: website, email, social media, image ads, video ads, product videos, eBooks, decks and visually appealing slides, sales materials, infographics, trade show assets, and more.
- Create and manage easily accessible design & content libraries, templates and other foundational assets, such as iconography, images, photography.
- Understand Denim target audiences and competitors to ensure our visual & media content delights and stands above.
- Manage the Denim Website (Webflow), Canva, and Figma instances, and create repurposable & and reusable content/templates for team members' workflows in these and other tools.
What You've Done:
- 3+ years of experience
- Have a background doing graphic design with a successful tech business or an agency
- Have a portfolio of corporate marketing assets, B2B or B2C
- Must Have:
- Figma Expert (Adobe good too, but Figma experience is a must)
- Functional Webflow Admin - (we rely on agency for actual development and implementation of complex projects, but be able to make edits to the existing content as well as troubleshoot basic blog issues)
- Hubspot Landing Page & Email Development experience (HTML/CSS) - Creating complex, dynamic and interactive modules and widgets for use in our Hubspot library. Edit and manage template & brand themes.
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Bi-annual in-person retreats for fun and learning (January & July)
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
- Mental Health Benefits covered by our company-provided insurance
- Volunteer days in local community
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth
Denim's culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Denim is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
$60,000 - $70,000
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers